CALL FOR PAPER for Volume 12, Issue 1 on february, Issue 2 on Juny, and Issue 3 on October 2023.
We are eagerly calling researchers and academicians to publish their research results or critical review articles from scholars at the Jurnal ETNOREFLIKA for Volume 12, Issue 1 on february, Issue 2 on Juny, and Issue 3 on October 2023.
We receive articles in the field of social, cultural, and humanities. The articles will be reviewed by reputed reviewers. The process of submitting articles until the production will be using Open Journal System (OJS). Jurnal ETNOREFLIKA has been published three times a year on February, Juny, October.
We encourage you to visit the link below for further information about registration process on Jurnal ETNOREFLIKA.
Jurnal ETNOREFLIKA isÂ nationally accredited by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia, Decree No. 105/E/KPT/2022, valid until 2026
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication (DownloadÂ Statement of Originality)
2. have at least 15 references with 80% of scientific Journals.
3. use references published on the last 10 years.
4. structured using IMRaD format.
5. use template specified by Jurnal ETNOREFLIKA.
6. use reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references.
Editor in Chief
Dr. Erens Elvianus Koodoh, S.Sos., M.Si