Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- References consist of 80% of primary source (books, articles, and the other scientific source)
- Use references published on the last 10 years
- Use reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word document file format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author
KABANTI: Jurnal Kerabat Antropologi are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
All material published by KABANTI: Jurnal Kerabat Antropologi is protected under International copyright and intellectual property laws. The KABANTI is licensed under a Creative Commons 4.0 International License (CC-BY-SA) or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly works.
This license permits anyone to compose, repair, and make derivative creation even for commercial purposes, as long as appropriate credit and proper acknowledgment of the original publication from a journal are made to allow users to trace back to the original manuscript and author.
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Authorâ€™s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
- User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or KABANTI upon two monthsâ€™ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating partyâ€™s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of KABANTI.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by KABANTI or its sublicensee.
KABANTI will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal, if the articleâ€™s editorial process is successfully completed and KABANTI or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. KABANTI may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. KABANTI will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement.